The official location of the 1956 Winter Olympics was Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy. The Dolomites or “Dolomiti” are a section of the Alps located in the Belluno province of Italy. They are characterized by large grassy valleys that hang majestically between the rocky mountain ranges. Aside from making the Dolomites a top-notch ski destination, the valleys are the perfect habitat for a variety of small mammals; hence, the rabbit: a White Mountain Hare. Put him in a sweater and you’ve got the makings of a classic vintage ski poster. This large colorful timepiece would make a perfect addition to any ski lodge, private chalet, cabin, home, bar, or home bar. Hang a piece of history on your wall and do it with perfect timing! The Dolomiti Olympic Ski Clock is an excellent gift idea for any winter sports, rabbit, or rabbit sports enthusiast.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Large, full-color vintage artwork printed on metal clock face with metal hands.
- Scratch-resistant, convex plastic cover with metal frame.
- Measures 14” in diameter and protrudes approx. 2” from wall when hung.
- Requires one AA battery: not included.