The Kandersteg municipality is located in the district of Frutigen in the canton of Berne in Switzerland. That’s a mouthful! Wherever it is, Kandersteg is a world famous mountain sports destination that attracts tourists, students, and families from all over the world. The family friendly nature of this picturesque resort area is delightfully captured on our Kandersteg Ski Clock. Nothing takes you back to that bygone era like memories of your first ski outfit: puffy pants, giant gloves, ridiculous hats, oversized boots and a bib, all designed to inhibit movement and result in utter embarrassment when you fall flat on your face time and time again. Keep those memories alive and subject a new generation to your reminiscence by mounting this colorful vintage timepiece in your bar, ski lodge, or private cabin. The Kandersteg Ski clock would also make an excellent gift for the vintage art collector or winter sports enthusiast in your life.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Large, full-color vintage artwork printed on metal clock face with metal hands.
- Scratch-resistant, convex plastic cover with metal frame.
- Measures 14” in diameter and protrudes approx. 2” from wall when hung.
- Requires one AA battery: not included.