While researching Peira-Cava we discovered that this piece of vintage artwork is some of the best, and only, information available on this little known slope in the Alpes-Maritimes region of France. Peira-Cava has one ski lift and one slope, but the artist of this classic ski poster thought it worthy of their craft and we think it worthy of a quality timepiece for viewing pleasure, historical preservation and perfect time keeping. Hang this classy piece of functional wall art in your home, bar, or ski lodge and you’ll be inspired to have as much fun as the two women seen on the clock. Don’t let this small, but important, piece of winter sports history slip into the cracks. Get one for the vintage art collector or mountain sports enthusiast in your life.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Large, full-color vintage artwork printed on metal clock face with metal hands.
- Scratch-resistant, convex plastic cover with metal frame.
- Measures 14” in diameter and protrudes approx. 2” from wall when hung.
- Requires one AA battery: not included.