The Superbagneres resort in Bagneres-de-Luchon, France is a classic ski destination enjoyed by locals and tourists the whole year round. The vintage artwork on this quality metal clock face cleverly integrates the French flag into a picturesque mountain scene from a bygone era. While this area is now reachable only by gondola lift, the historical Chemins de Fer du Midi southern railway once served as the only means of transportation to this beautiful French getaway. The Southern France railway is commemorated on this clock, marking its place in history and adding that last bit of authenticity to this gorgeous piece of functional wall art. The Superbagneres-Luchon Ski Clock would be a fitting accent to the interior décor of any home, bar, home bar, or ski lodge. Get one for the vintage art collector or winter sports enthusiast in your life and start making time for history, today!
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Large, full-color vintage artwork printed on metal clock face with metal hands.
- Scratch-resistant, convex plastic cover with metal frame.
- Measures 14” in diameter and protrudes approx. 2” from wall when hung.
- Requires one AA battery: not included.