Combloux is a popular ski destination in the French Alps. Near the famous Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Combloux has developed a reputation of its own for excellent alpine skiing in the winter and breathtaking hiking and swimming spots in the summer. While you may encounter a few gorgeous ski bunnies like the one pictured on our Teleski Combloux Ski Thermometer, the true beauty of this classic French resort is in the natural surroundings. The vintage artwork for our thermometer deftly captures the look and feel of the alpine villages and the stark, white beauty of a snow covered mountainside. This piece of functional wall art would be an excellent addition to any private ski chalet, sports bar, or backyard deck. The Teleski Combloux Ski Thermometer would also make an excellent gift for the winter sports enthusiast or vintage art collector in your life.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Vintage ski poster artwork printed on large, metal outdoor/indoor thermometer.
- Provides temperature readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
- Two pre-drilled holes for easy mounting on almost any surface.
- Measures: 17”H X 5”W and protrudes 3/4” from wall when mounted.