The Chamonix-Mont Blanc is a world renowned winter sports destination in eastern France. In addition to Mont Blanc being the highest European mountain west of Russia, Chamonix hosted the 1924 Winter Olympics and still maintains a reputation as the French mountain sports destination. Our Chamonix-Mont Blanc Ski Clock captures the spirit and allure of the famous ski spot with vintage artwork printed on a high-quality metal clock face. Strong diagonal lines and a rich color palette, combined with the Chamonix logo and philosophy (translated: “All Winter Sports”) in large text, make this clock a striking timepiece worthy of any home, office, or private ski chalet. The Chamonix-Mont Blanc Ski Clock is an excellent gift idea for the winter sports enthusiast in your life!
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Large, full-color vintage artwork printed on metal clock face with metal hands.
- Scratch-resistant, convex plastic cover with metal frame.
- Measures 14” in diameter and protrudes approx. 2” from wall when hung.
- Requires one AA battery: not included.