In Switzerland, Zermatt means skiing. Not literally of course, but we’re talking about one of the most famous alpine skiing destinations in all of Europe. Zermatt is home to the intimidating Klein Matterhorn which stands a daunting 3883 meters and features the highest end point of a cable car in all of Europe: 3820 meters! The Klein Matterhorn prominently adorns the background of our Zermatt Ski Thermometer, while a stylized skier seems to leap off the thermometer in the foreground. This is truly a striking piece of vintage art, lovingly transferred to a high quality, metal, indoor/outdoor thermometer. This beautiful piece of functional wall art is an excellent gift for the ski buff or vintage art collector in your life.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Vintage ski poster artwork printed on large, metal outdoor/indoor thermometer.
- Provides temperature readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
- Two pre-drilled holes for easy mounting on almost any surface.
- Measures: 17”H X 5”W and protrudes 3/4” from wall when mounted.