The S2S Fishing Tackle Bag has a laundry list of features that you won’t find anywhere else. Inside, in addition to a plethora of pockets, including a clear vinyl map pocket on the interior lid, the adjustable foam dividers allow for endless gear configurations and can be removed entirely to make room for up to four large Plano boxes. Moving to the exterior of the bag, you’ll find a rod/equipment holder on each corner, a fly pocket, a rugged handle, a generously padded shoulder strap, webbing daisy chains, a rain cover in its own pocket, and several additional multi-purpose pockets. The whole thing cinches down with a dual compression strap system, turning the bag into a fishing Fort Knox that fits snugly in the rear well of most kayaks.
- Measures: 17”L x 10”W x 12”H
- Molded top and bottom panels
- 4 detachable rod/equipment holders
- Over 20 pockets inside and out, including a map pocket and a fly pocket
- Adjustable/removable interior dividers
- Rugged, rubberized handle and a foam molded shoulder strap
- Rain cover