High Tech Thermomolded Kayak Seat
The High Tech backrest is an ideal family kayak seat. It has quite a history in the kayak world as being one of the first thermo-formed kayak seats as well as being the longest running production seat in the kayak industry. Its basic design and functional attachments make it easy to put on most any sit on top kayaks and a breeze to adjust for customized seating. This kayak seat comfortably supports the widest range of body types, making it a great choice for kayaks used by multiple paddlers. Many of the outfitters and kayak rental shops have used this workhorse for years and years. It features an ultra-supportive 12.5"-tall by 1'' thick thermal molded foam backrest, with the seat bottom section that has molded n grooves to help channel water. This kayak seat is available with or without the
- Thermoformed kayak seat for extended longevity and support.
- Marine quality solid brass attachments front and rear
- Backrest section is 12.5 inches tall.
- This kayak seat has the attachments for optional pack.
- Built with our proprietary process of layered foam, fabric, and plastic, compression molded at 400 °F and 60 tons of pressure.
- Seat Back: 12.5”L x 24”W
- Seat Cushion: 13”L x 14”W x 3/4”H